Saturday, October 24, 2015

Self-forgiveness for All

There are so many things I have grown away from...I have changed...so many things I have grown so far apart from...so much I have left in the past that I can no longer relate to or understand how I ever related to...so many people I have run from, left sorrowfully, been left behind by, left angrily, blamed, hated, longed for, defensively denied...Was it a shame that up until today all that shame remained. Nah. There is no blame.

It wasn't until I fully embraced the role I played in those interactions that feel so far from my soul now that I could see the beauty of my soul now. It wasn't until I loved the me of the past and all the masks I held, and all the dishonor I showed my own being, that I could truly forgive all the version of me I brought to my reality.

I had to take responsibility for all that I allowed my being to experience and I did it now by realizing that I did it then with complete compassion for the me that sits here today a lot different and much more genuinely happy. I wasn't aware then, but I am now.

I couldn't really let Them be past until I realized They were just that...and realized that this....is Present....and they will never be the same again.

It has always been me looking for the me that is here Now and although I appear different...I haven't changed one bit, I just learned how to See what is. I see that it is safe to allow myself to love me, because I have learned (up until this point) what I needed to learn from running from, leaving, hating, dishonoring, defensively denying and longing for myself. OOoooo so thankful to be sitting here smiling with Me after all we've put each other through. There is no deeper relationship than this one.

And with so so much love, compassion, forgiveness and gratitude:

I now give full release to all of those other beings who came here to play the roles and hide behind the masks that I needed to witness to See. I set free those who came here for me, and played, the enemy. I love greatest, those disguised as the enemy. I open myself up to Pure Love.

I love you. I'm sorry. Forgive me. Thank you...

Hawaiin ho'oponopono meditation is something I listened to many years ago...and now I finally understand it wholly and feel the healing it brings. So beautiful and freeing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhvbNutC47k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybtW2VrmwJs

No comments:

Post a Comment