Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Semantics are Sabatoge

You, Great One, tell me to communicate verbally, by the pen, through art, by the written word, so I trust You.
Create...but I AM already creation. I am the writer, and all the readers, and all those who do not understand and all who do. What more creation is there then that?
I listen.
Trying to channel the Word of the Divine into the written or spoken word is the most agonizingly beautiful experience to be had.
I stay open, I let Them fall out, through my fingers
It is a mess, even to me, so I know. Still I Know
No one understands what I am saying.
Meanwhile, everyone has deep knowledge of My meaning.
Does this mean they are not listening to the Meaning of The Word, but lost in the meaning of words.
Semantics are sabotage.
Ego's emotional emphasis through mind's madness and arrogance. So self-important are we. Are We?
We try too hard to understand and we never know the Meaning. We speak and all is lost.
And oh!!!
In agony I cry out!
These words are empty wanting of an understanding that exists already.
These words are empty wanting of a shared experience.
I need new words or none at all. Another demand for what I have already been given.
Then again, it doesn't matter either way. I am just a servant.
In any case, I have done My work as I was lead and today it is done.
Maybe the Work is in acceptance of this.
Maybe, as often is, the ache of my loneliness and futility is the purpose.
There is no reward.
I will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment